OBSESSED WITH STARTUPS, UX, DESIGN, EMERGING TECH.
Dynamic leader with 17 years of experience specializing in creative direction and product management with a strong focus on creating innovative digital user experiences. Founded and operated two successful software-as-a-service ventures in the Social Media Marketing and Social Collaboration space. Comfortable in functional roles as a leader or individual contributor including general management, product innovation, creative direction, business development, strategy, and marketing.
Most recently served as Chief Product Officer at Adly, Inc. Previously, Founder and CEO at Nestivity, the first and only social community platform for Twitter.
Nestivity merged with Adly in April 2014 and will continue to offer the same engagement solutions combined with additional in-stream advertising and digital marketing products created by this merger. For more information visit http://adly.com
- Adly And Nestivity Merge, Will Integrate Their Social Marketing Tools | TechCrunch
- Nestivity wants to create communities on Twitter (exclusive)
- Finally, A Twitter Tool That Can Compete With GotoWebinar And WebEx
- Nestivity adds Google+ Hangouts and YouTube video playback to its Twitter discussion platform - The Next Web
- Comparing the Best Twitter Chat Tools on the Market
- Nestivity Launches Tweetcast Twitter Chat Tool
- Nestivity Introduces Tweetcasts: Pairs Twitter Chats And Multimedia Content
- The Intersection of News and Social Conversation
- Top 25 Engaged Brands on Twitter: An Interview With Henry Min, Founder of Nestivity
- Peeling Back the Layers: 3 Lessons on Social Media From The Onion
- Why Talking At People Is Bad for Brand Engagement -- An Interview With Funny Or Die's Patrick Starzan
- 10 Lessons from the Top 25 Most Engaged Brands on Twitter
- 25 Of The Most Engaged Brands On Twitter
- 10 Hot Social Media Startups to Watch
- Feathering Our Community With Nestivity
- Nestivity Helps Companies Harness Community Engagement on Twitter
- Nestivity’s Twitter-based community engagement service launches to change social customer service
- 4 Ways the Twitter You Know is Changing Forever
- Building A Real Twitter Community At #SXSW with Nestivity
Awards & Honors:
- 2009 Communicator Award of Excellence – Branded Content/B2B for Taser X3
- 2009 Webby Awards – Best Visual Design, Honoree for Taser X3
- 2009 Pixel Awards Winner, Taser X3
- 2009 FWA SOTD for Taser X3
- 2009 Gold Creativity International Award 39 for Taser X3
- 2008 Gold MIXX Award - Brand Awareness/Positioning for OPEN Forum by American Express
- 2006 Gold MIXX Award - Brand Awareness/Positioning for 15-sec Clip's by American Express
- 2006 OMMA Award - Best Content Integration category for 15-sec Clip's by American Express
- 2006 Communication Arts - SOW | http://www.designinteract.com/sow/080706/
- 2005 Time's "50 coolest websites for NYPL Digital Library.
- 2005 Golden WebAward for the New York Public Library.
- 2002 Golden WebAward for HBO, Band of Brothers mini-site
- 2002 Golden WebAward for Ford Motor Company, 100 Year Centennial
- 2000 Cannes Lion Award for the Financial Times, FT.com
- 1999 One Show Award for G-Shock.com
- 1999 CLIO Award for G-Shock.com - Best Consumer Targeted Website
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA